IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Malaysia Chapter is now accepting nominations for Excellent Thesis Awards to recognize outstanding research work and theses by Postgraduate Students in the area of computational intelligence in the last year.
The following TWO AWARD CATEGORIES are open for nomination:
- IEEE CIS Malaysia BEST PHD THESIS Award
- IEEE CIS Malaysia BEST MASTER’S THESIS Award
The eligibility criteria for both awards are as follows:
- The thesis was accepted by the Senate of a Malaysian Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) within 1st June 2020 until 10th October 2021.
- The applicant must be a student (full-time or part-time).
- The applicant must be a member of IEEE CIS at the time of submission.
- The submission have not received a similar award previously.
Evaluation and Awards:
All submissions will be reviewed by an expert panel from the thesis’ sub-area of computational intelligence research. Award recipients will be selected based on the contributions and novelty of work.
Winners will be awarded with a certificate of recognition and monetary gifts (RM500 for Best PHD Thesis and RM300 for Best Master’s Thesis).
Application Deadline: 10th October 2021, 11.59pm
Incomplete applications will not be considered.